Friday and Saturdays:
Must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
*Proof of age is required upon entry.
All patrons must show a valid form of identification to enter.
Valid forms of identification include:
- Driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card of any state, or province of Canada, from a U.S. territory or the District of Columbia, or “identicard” issued by the Washington state department of licensing per RCW 46.20.117;
- United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel and the personnel’s dependents, which may include an embedded, digital signature in lieu of a visible signature; and
- Official passport, passport card, NEXUS card.
We do not accept the following as valid identification:
- Any expired license or identification cards;
- Photocopies of identification cards;
- Birth certificates; and
- Foreign license or forms of identification other than a valid passport.
Stage Seattle reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons at its sole discretion.
You can purchase pre-sale tickets for our events through our website. We sell tickets at the door for our events when doors open at 10 PM. Ticket prices vary by event.
Friday and Saturday
10pm to 2am
Fashionable upscale nightclub attire required.
Dress code is strictly enforced.
The following are prohibited and will be refused entry:
- No hats
- No athletic gear and apparel
- No shorts
- No torn or cutoff clothing
- No athletic shoes, Jordan shoes/apparel, or Timberlands
- No baggy clothing
- No plain white t-shirts or tank top
- No hooded apparel
Management retains the right to refuse entry at its sole discretion.
Any guest arriving in an intoxicated state will be refused entry regardless of ticket purchase. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding guest intoxication and can refuse service to anyone for any reason.
All persons, bags and personal items are subject to search prior to entry.
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self-defense sprays;
- Any Controlled Substances as defined by the CSA, including but not limited to, both prescription and non-prescription forms of narcotics, stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens, anabolic steroids, and any chemicals used in the illicit production of controlled substances;
- Liquids, outside food or beverages;
- Vitamins, supplements and over-the-counter medications;
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia (including vape pens);
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of Management or Security.
Legal Items that have been confiscated will be stored in a tamper-proof evidence bag.
Guests may pick their items up at the end of the night with their ID, Otherwise all confiscated items will be turned over to law enforcement.
We have a strict zero tolerance policy and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at our sole discretion.
There is a paid parking lot in the backside of STAGE and few others in a walkable distance. If you find a spot on the street at a parking meter be sure to read the signs before heading into the club.