All patrons must show a valid form of identification to enter.
Valid forms of identification include:
- Driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card of any state, or province of Canada, from a U.S. territory or the District of Columbia, or “identicard” issued by the Washington state department of licensing per RCW 46.20.117;
- United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel and the personnel’s dependents, which may include an embedded, digital signature in lieu of a visible signature; and
- Official passport, passport card, NEXUS card.
We do not accept the following as valid identification:
- Any expired license or identification cards;
- Photocopies of identification cards;
- Birth certificates; and
- Foreign license or forms of identification other than a valid passport.
Stage Seattle reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons at its sole discretion.