All persons, bags and personal items are subject to search prior to entry.
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self-defense sprays;
- Any Controlled Substances as defined by the CSA, including but not limited to, both prescription and non-prescription forms of narcotics, stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens, anabolic steroids, and any chemicals used in the illicit production of controlled substances;
- Liquids, outside food or beverages;
- Vitamins, supplements and over-the-counter medications;
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia (including vape pens);
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of Management or Security.
Legal Items that have been confiscated will be stored in a tamper-proof evidence bag.
Guests may pick their items up at the end of the night with their ID, Otherwise all confiscated items will be turned over to law enforcement.
We have a strict zero tolerance policy and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at our sole discretion.